Hello! We have recently shown you some utilities to manage Windows. Specifically NirSoft and SysInternals. As you can see, they are very useful tools. Therefore, the ideal is to be able to count on all of them. However, there are more than two hundred small applications. So downloading and managing them all would be a very tedious process. That’s where this tool comes in. In fact, today we will learn how to manage Windows with NirLauncher. It allows you to manage both collections from the same launcher. Let’s see how to do it.
Learn how to manage Windows with NirLauncher
NirLauncher is an application package. Actually, it compiles NirSoft’s 200+ portable utilities. It does not even require any installation. Therefore, we will be able to use it directly by unzipping it in any location. In addition, NirLauncher is also an application in itself. Therefore, it provides a graphical interface for easy access. Likewise, it groups them by thematic categories.
It also provides a description of the functions it performs. When you run an app, it immediately opens the version of the app that you are using. As you can see, this is a tool designed for NirSoft applications. But don’t worry, it is possible to extend its capabilities through plugins. Therefore, it is possible to manage collections developed by third parties. Then we can also manage the SysInternals collection.
- The first thing you have to do is to download the ZIP file from here. Kindly note that it is protected with the password nirsoft9876$. Once downloaded, just unzip it to any location. For example: C:\nirlauncher. In addition, there is a NirSoft folder with the entire collection.
- It is likely that the antivirus will start detecting possible threats. These tools are totally safe. What happens is that some apps are linked to the system internals. Therefore, they are detected as suspicious. Consequently, you just have to ignore the warnings.
- Then download the SysInternals Suite ZIP file from here. Please unzip it in the newly created NirLauncher folder.
- It’s time to go back to the NirLauncher website. Please scroll down to the bottom for additional downloads. As a result, you will get some plugins with the *.nlp extension. The first ones in the list are related to SysInternals. Download the latest version, sysinternals5.nlp. Finally, save it in the SysInternalsSuite folder created in the previous step.
- Next, just run NirLauncher.exe. Now in the taskbar, please follow the following path: Launcher>Add Software Package. Now, select the SLP file.
- Once this is done, we will have access to the SysInternals applications. In addition, it is possible to switch between collections in the Packages option.
In this way, we have seen How to manage Windows with NirLauncher. Indeed, we will be able to get the best of both collections. Moreover, it is not necessary to launch each one additionally. It is undoubtedly a very fascinating application to have. Note that these applications are very light and easy to use. However, they are really useful to manage the Windows system. See you soon!