How to Become an Author ?
An individual with Linux or any programming language knowledge and experience can join our team and become an Author at Osradar.com. Following guidelines will help you to write your article and published here.
- The article must contain minimum 500 words.
- The article must be cover how-to guides, software reviews, Linux distro reviews, code snippets, tips & tricks.
- The article content and images should be your own creation, Do not copy it from any other website, application or software. In the case of any duplicate found, the article will be removed from the website.
- Once an article published on Osradar.com, You can’t reproduce anywhere. Nighter on your own blog or any other blog.
- To publish an article for commercial application or software. You will be charged a one time fee.
Note: No guest post submissions allowed. All the guest post submissions will go to Trash
For any other questions, suggestions or feedbacks, feel free to write us: firstname.lastname@example.org