There are a good number of Android applications that will be ideal to have on our computer with Windows 11. We tell you which ones we find most interesting. For some time now, Android applications can be used on Windows 11. Indeed, this operating system is compatible. Amazon Appstore is used to get such Android applications. This way, we will be able to enjoy them on Microsoft’s system. For all this to work, the Windows 11 computer must have the Windows Subsystem for Android, a capability that should already be installed and operational. Certainly, a feature that should already be installed and operational. This means that we will be able to use Android apps, but which ones are the most advisable. We are going to tell you the 8 Android apps you should install on Windows 11 and how to do it.
How to get android apps on Windows 11
Obviously, you need to perform some previous steps before you can install Android applications. However, the most cumbersome process is the installation of Android applications, which is the process that you need to perform before you can install Android applications. Of course, you need to have the operating system up to date. From there, everything you need to do to start enjoying the apps is simple.
- The first thing you should do is go to the Windows 11 app store to download and install Amazon Appstore.
- Once you have this application on your operating system, you must open it and configure it in just a few steps.
- You just have to click on Advance first, then Configure and then Download.
- Now it will ask you to restart the computer, which you must do to continue with the configuration.
- When the computer restarts, the Windows Subsystem for Android will be loaded automatically.
- We wait a few seconds for it to finish. Once it has finished, the Amazon Appstore would be installed and ready to use.
Troubleshooting possible problems with the installation.
If for some reason you have problems completing the installation, or you get an error with the Windows Subsystem for Android, it can be fixed.
The first thing we need to do is go to Settings>Apps. Once there, look for Windows Subsystem for Android to uninstall it.
- Foremost, copy this address: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/windows-subsystem-for-android/9p3395vx91nr
- Then go to Microsoft’s direct download site.
- In the box you see, you must paste the address you copied before.
- On the right side, in the drop-down menu, you must select Slow and then click on the click icon on the right side.
- Of all the options that appear, you must click and download to your computer the last one.
- Now right-click on the Start menu button in the taskbar and select Terminal (Admin).
- Then use the following syntax:
Keep in mind that you must replace it with the path where you saved the file we downloaded earlier.
- Press Enter and then enter this command:
Remember that after appxpackage you must type the full name of the file you have downloaded.
- Once the process is finished, you should be able to go to the Microsoft Store, type Amazon Appstore. Then click on Open and see how everything works perfectly.
How applications are installed
Once everything is working, installing Android apps on Windows 11 is really easy. Surely, you are not going to have the slightest problem. All you have to do is open the Amazon App Store, choose the application you want, enter it and click on Get. When you finish installing it, you can click on Open and use it. If you want to return to that app later, you must open it as any Windows app. It’s that simple.
Best Android apps for Windows 11
Let’s see some of the best apps that we can install on Windows 11 from Android. In fact, we can use them as if they were really from the Redmond system. Some of these applications make a lot of sense to use on Windows, because you gain from the screen size.
Kindle for Android
Amazon’s book application is one of the best implemented in Windows 11. Indeed, being able to read books on a large screen such as the computer is always welcome. Let’s not forget that there are more than 850,000 books available to you if you are a member. However, even if you only have an Amazon Prime account, you will be able to choose from more than 1,000 different books.
The audiobook application is also present in the Amazon Appstore. Therefore, we will be able to install it on Windows 11. We can use it to listen to a podcast, a book, or a story while surfing the net.
If you like the videos presented on TikTok, now you can also enjoy them on your computer and at a much larger size. TikTok is one of the most successful applications that have had and continue to have in recent years. In addition to one of the fastest growing. Therefore, having it in Windows 11 will also be good news for all those who like this app.
TuneIn Radio Pro
The famous application for listening to the radio is also operational. It is an extremely powerful tool. In fact, it has a lot of radio stations at our disposal. Besides, it is also a great app here.
This is similar to Kindle, but with the theme of everything that has to do with comics and graphic novels. It has a library of more than 75,000 comics. Therefore, we will always have to read from this wide variety. We can even have a preview before buying them.
This is a fascinating video player that works very well. The best thing about it is the amount of formats it is able to read. Consequently, it is difficult to play a video file with this player, and it will not be able to read it, but rather the opposite.
It is an app that acts as your personal trainer with more than 100 different exercises for you. You can choose between 10 exercises for the body from 5 to 10 minutes or random exercises for the whole body from 10 to 30 minutes.
If there’s one thing the Amazon Appstore has, it’s games. It is, by far, the most frequent type of apps. Most of all, because it is generally what users demand the most. We will have some well-known ones such as Final Fantasy, Angry Birds, Talking Tom, Pac-Man, Sniper 3D. Sonic CD, Toca Kitchen 2, Red Ball 4, Monument Valley o Coin Master.
Very well, this is how we learned about the 8 Android apps you should install on Windows 11 and how to do it. Bye!