Hello folks! There is no better experience than listening to your favorite music in the highest possible quality. The 3D sound of a great game or just the other person’s voice is clearly on your mobile device during a call. Sometimes, audio problems or ambient noise prevent these sounds from being heard clearly. In these cases, it’s not a bad idea to enhance the sound on your Android. Fortunately, there are audio amplifier apps that can help you improve the audio. With the help of a sound amplifier on your phone, you can filter and enhance ambient sounds. As well as emphasize foreground sounds and reduce background noise. In this post, we will show you how to improve the sound of your Android using Google sound amplifier.
Improve the sound of your Android
You can use Google Sound Amplifier to make your Android device sound better. This app is available for devices running Android 8.1 and above. It is perfect for people with hearing problems and people who want to improve the sound quality of their phones. All you need is your device and a pair of headphones. With Google sound amplifier, you can reduce unwanted sounds. Amplify weak sounds. Independently adjust the sound and frequency for the left and right ears. Also, boost high or low frequencies. With this application, you can also amplify multimedia content playing on your device and use it as a remote microphone.
Download and install Google Sound Amplifier by following the link below:
Then open the Sound Amplifier app or go into Settings>Accessibility> Sound Amplifier.
After that, connect the headphones to your device. You can use wireless or wired.
Lastly, select the type of audio you want to set. Press “Phone Mic”.
Get a more personalized experience by modifying the app’s settings
Once you have finished the installation and initial configuration of the application, here are some settings that you can modify so you can achieve the audio quality you are looking for.
- Customize your experience by enabling, disabling, or modifying noise reduction, amplification level (low or high), or adjusting the ears separately.
- To reduce unwanted sounds, including background noise, move the “Noise Reduction” slider. This setting only applies to the mobile microphone.
- Amplify weak sounds by moving the slider to the right. With this setting, you will be able to hear low-volume sounds better.
- If you want to amplify low-level frequencies such as low voices, drag the slider to the left. If you want to amplify high-frequency sounds such as birdsong, you should slide the slider to the right.
- Adjust the sound and frequency of each ear independently. If you are using a Bluetooth headset, remember that this setting only applies to the multimedia content on the phone, not the microphone.
- Use the sound microphone as a remote microphone. Simply place your mobile device near your TV or speaker. Then use your Bluetooth headset.
Adjust the sound of music or videos to play on your mobile.
Google Sound Amplifier is a useful and simple tool to improve audio quality on your Android device. With this app, you can customize the sound according to your preferences and needs, filter out background noise, increase the volume and clarity of voices, and adjust the balance between the left and right channels. Google Sound Amplifier is compatible with most headphones and speakers and can be easily activated from the notification bar or quick settings. If you want to enjoy a better listening experience on your Android, we recommend you try Google Sound Amplifier. Thanks for reading us. Bye!