Hello friends! YouTube Music is a music streaming service that gathers more and more users. Because paying the subscription we access YouTube Premium and Music at no additional cost. Although if you do not use the service, there are other alternatives. For example, Amazon Music has been postulated as a more than recommendable service to migrate to. One of the clearest advantages of YouTube. It allows us to play videos or music with the application in the background. So if you are thinking of changing the application or you have already moved. You have one more step left: move your playlists to YouTube Music. Fortunately, we can use a website that makes our life easier. Although you may prefer to do it from your phone. In this post, we’ll show you how to move playlists from Spotify to YouTube Music on Android.
Soundiiz helps you migrate your playlists for free
The easiest way to move Spotify playlists to YouTube Music is to use a website that makes all the work easier for us. This one is called Soundiiz, a website created to make the process as fast and straightforward as possible. The site shows us a tutorial on us to use the tool correctly. We can subscribe to the service to be able to pass several lists at once and manage your artists, songs, or albums. However, it is not necessary to pay a penny. The limits of the free account are as follows:
- We can only transfer one list at a time.
- The list cannot exceed 200 songs.
- It does not have active synchronization, that is, if we add more songs to any list, they will not be synchronized between platforms.
- We cannot export lists locally.
- Fewer possible actions: no possibility to merge lists, replace songs between lists, mix the order or insert metadata.
How to transfer your Spotify playlists to YouTube Music
To start transferring your playlists to the new service, you must first log in with your user on the web, you can create a new account or use your Google account. Once you are logged in, the following screen is displayed. On the left side, you have a menu to connect to the different compatible streaming services. If you want to move Spotify playlists to YouTube Music we must log in to both accounts. It’s as easy as:
- Tap on YouTube Music and then tap on “Connect”
- First, you must enter the user account.
- Then you do the same with your Spotify account, repeating the same process.
- Select the service from which you want to get the playlist.
- Click on the playlist you want to transfer.
- Next, tap on “Synchronize”
- In the pop-up window, select the destination service. Here you will choose YouTube Music.
- The next step notifies you to choose which playlist to move those songs to or create a new one.
- After that, Soundiiz allows you to add songs to the list or replace them
- Click on “Save configuration” and you are done with the process
Thanks to services like Soundiiz, transitioning between streaming music platforms is effortless. In addition to the platforms we have used, it is compatible with many others such as Tidal, Amazon Music which is now free, or Deezer. This service allows you to move your favorite playlists between platforms, so you can subscribe to the service that you like or satisfy you the most. As always, there is a tool that will make your life easier. Thanks for reading us. Bye!