Hello! .Net Framework is a technology that allows to support the compilation and execution of next-generation applications and XML Web Services. Furthermore, by default, Windows 10 has version 4.5 of the .Net Framework. However, some apps that were developed on Windows 7 or Vista, need version 3.5. Otherwise, they will not be able to run correctly. Certainly, the easy way is to download and install the package from the Internet. However, for some reason, sometimes we do not have access to the network. So today, we will learn How to install .NET Framework 3.5 Offline.
Functions of .NET Framework 3.5
When installing this framework, the system will be able to do the following:
- Provide a code execution environment. In effect, they allow the removal of performance problems. In effect, they allow the removal of performance problems. Especially, in an environment with the use of scripts or command interpreters.
- Provide a consistent object-oriented programming environment.
- Create a secure code execution environment. Therefore, it allows working with codes created by third parties. Or simply with codes with a low confidence level.
- Enable the .NET Framework to integrate with other types of code.
On the other hand, the .NET Framework consists of two main components:
- Common Language Runtime (CLR).
- A library of .NET Framework classes.
Some features of .NET Framework 3.5
Some features of .Net Framework 3.5 are:
- Includes the Full Integration feature of Language Integrated Query. In addition to data recognition.
- New web protocol support. Therefore, it manages WCF services such as: AJAX, JSON, REST, POX, RSS, ATOM and various WS standards.
- ASP.NET AJAX allows you to create much more useful web experiences.
- It has novel classes in the base class library.
To install it offline, we need some of these two elements:
- An installation media with Windows 10.
- Have the ISO of the operating system.
Starting the installation of .NET Framework 3.5.
Assuming you have the ISO, then right click on it. Next, click Mount.
After a few moments, a letter will be assigned to the mounted drive. Please keep this in mind when executing commands.
Next, right-click the mouse and select the Open option. Consequently, we will look at the content of the ISO. Note that if you have an installation media, it is not necessary to mount it. Indeed, it will be available normally.
Next, open a command prompt as administrator. With this intention, enter CMD in the search box and select the corresponding option.
Then run the following command:
Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFX3 /All /Source:D:\sources\sxs /LimitAccess
Note that you must replace the D value with the one where your Windows ISO is mounted. Or by the name of the DVD or USB drive where the installation media is. If you have done everything correctly, then the framework will be installed correctly.
Very well, in this way we have seen how to install .NET Framework 3.5 Offline. Therefore, it is a way to use the framework without having to download it from the Internet. See you soon!