Greetings, with the amount of websites blocked due to location restrictions, usage of VPNs has become a constant. A VPN, or Virtual Privatate Network is a network which enables users to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if their computing devices were directly connected to the private network. To circumvent geo-restrictions, censorship, or to connect to proxy servers to protect personal identity and location, stay anonymous on the Internet, VPN is necessary. The VPN market is mostly driven by paid VPN solutions such as ExpressVPN or NordVPN. But, for daily household usage, you can easily add an extension to your Chrome, and solve your problems. Setup VPN considered one of the best VPNs available for free in the market today, and it is easy to install.
Even though Setup VPN does comprise of paid features, but the basic necessities can be fulfilled by the free version easily. Today, I’m going to show you how to install and use VPN in your Google Chrome browser.
- The first step is to go to the Chrome Web Store.
- Search the store for SetupVPN.
- Click “Add to Chrome to add the extension”.
4. Click on “Add extension”.
5. The extension will be added.
6. Choose your intended language.
7. Create an account to be able to access SetupVPN.
8. Sign in.
9. Choose the country you are looking for, from the options.
10. Features such as premium servers and pinning countries on top of the list, alongwith better speed and extra countries are paid (Annual plan=35 USD). But among other free VPNs, this server provides one of the fastest speeds, and the UI is very user friendly.
You can try out many other VPNs in the Google Webstore, the dowloading process would be the same.