If you already know about cryptocurrency technology and wondering to start mining lately, you need to consider some requirements very carefully. Choosing the best mining software among thousands that suits your needs and joining mining universe may seem technical. Or you can lose your temper for all scammer’s deeds over the internet. There are two different ways to mine, either mine in your own pool or mine as a part of the pool. Whichever option you choose, the first thing you need is having the right hardware and then choose the right mining software. This guide will focus on the most profitable and popular software available right now. So that you can choose the best miner to start your mining journey.
- CGminer: CGminer is one of the most used mining software. It is based on the original code of miner’s PC so it uses the command prompt as the user interface. The most important features of CGminer includes:
- Fan speed control,
- Multi GPU support,
- CPU mining support, and so on.
To know more about CGminer, check out the community forum.
- BFGminer: BFGminer is almost similar to the CGminer. Actually, it’s hard to determine the differences between these two miners. But, unlike CGminer, it’s an ASIC Miner written in C language. It supports on Windows, Ubuntu, Debian, Gentoo and Debian Operating System. The most important features of BFGMiner which fits as the best mining software are:
- dynamic clocking,
- remote interface capability, and
To know more about BFGMiner, visit the BittoinTalk thread.
- BitMiner: BitMiner is not a popular miner like CGminer or BFGMiner, but there are reasons to bring this to you. It does a great job as a mining software by attracting new users. It first appeared in 2011 with more than 450000 registered users. If you want to mine as the part of a pool, BitMiner should be your first choice. It has more than 5464Thps computing power.
To sign up on BitMiner, visit their Official website.
- Bitcoin Miner: Bitcoin Miner is a Windows Store application to mine. In other words, it works with Windows 10 and Windows 8.1. GroupFebric Inc offers this user-friendly and easy to use miner Microsoft Store. It has power saving option and offers profit reports, fast share submission and pool support features. And the most important thing is, the GroupFebric Inc. designed this application for everyone including a non-technical person. For its user interface, it’s probably the right choice as the best mining software.
To download Bitcoin Miner visit Windows Store.
- RPC Miner: On the contrary, RPC Miner is the most popular miner for MacOS users. RPC Miner is a CPU based miner for individuals. It has different versions to support different GPUs. Important features of RPC Miner includes:
- Multi GPU support,
- CUDA miner for NVidia GPU
- OpenCL miner for ATI GPU,
- 4Way CPU miner.
- EasyMiner: EasyMiner is another miner with a graphical user interface. It can work as a wrapper for BFGMiner and CGminer. You can’t imagine how EasyMiner changed the mining world so simple and easier. With its GUI and advanced features as:
- a graphical control panel,
- power saving option,
- real-time statistics,
- personal wallet and many more.
To know more about the EasyMiner, visit their official website.