Hello friends! Google Photos is a service that enjoyed great popularity for many years, we could say that remains so despite not having unlimited free storage in the cloud, is still one of the best options to save your photos. Google Photos, had unlimited free storage until June this year. From this date, every photo you upload in high quality will start to count until the free 15GB plan offered by Google Photos runs out. So if you need more space you will have to pay for one of Google One’s monthly subscriptions. Most users just save there the photos they take with their phone’s camera, something that Google does automatically in this application. Others also save the photos they receive from WhatsApp. But in reality, it is possible to save any image you have on your phone. In this post, we will show you how to upload any image to Google Photos.
Download Google Photos
Download Google Photos by following the link below:
Some features of Google Photos:
- Free Space: Never worry about running out of space on your phone again. Backed-up photos can be removed from your device’s storage with a single press.
- Automatic Creations: Bring your photos to life with movies, collages, animations, panoramas, and more content automatically created from your photos, or create your own with ease.
- Advanced Editing Suite: Transform photos with a single click. Use intuitive and powerful editing tools to apply content-appropriate filters, adjust lighting, and more.
- Sharing Suggestions: With these smart suggestions, it’s easy to give your friends the photos you’ve taken of them. And since they can add theirs too, you’ll finally get the photos you appear in.
- Fast and Powerful Search: Now you can search for the people, places, and things that appear in your photos, without having to tag them.
- Real-Time Albums: Select the people and pets you want to see, and Google Photos will automatically add photos of them as you take them, without manual updates.
Uploading an Image to Google Photos
This feature has been available since the launch of the service, in May 2015, but has gone rather unnoticed. To upload photos you can use two methods, do it from the Google app itself or the Gallery app.
Open the Google Photos app and press the “Allow” button to grant storage permissions.
Then go to the Library.
After that, open the folder where the image is located. Next, choose the image.
Then tap the three dots button in the upper right corner.
Finally, select “Back up now”.
Uploading the photo from your phone gallery
To upload the photo from your phone’s gallery the process is quite simple. Regardless of the brand of your device, you must follow the following steps:
Open the gallery of your phone
Then open the photo you want to back up and tap the share button
After that, you will see the share menu, select the “Google Photos” option.
Finally, press the “Upload” button. And that’s it.
Once you have uploaded the images, they will appear in the Photos section of Google Photos.
Google Photos is an excellent service that you can use to back up your most important memories, it will also allow you to automatically back up every photo you take with your device’s camera.