Greetings dear readers, once again we bring you this section of tips and tricks for your Android device. There are different reasons to want to record a WhatsApp call, for example, it can be for educational purposes, it can also be for work, to use it as a reminder. A function that should be implemented by Whatsapp. That’s why in this post we will teach you how to record a WhatsApp call in Android, in a simple way and in a short time.
Whatsapp Call Recorder is an app designed to work automatically when you make or receive a Whatsapp call, it records the audio from the speaker and stores it in the internal memory of your device. This way you avoid compromising your privacy.
- Search for calls by name or phone number.
- Organize your call records. You can view calls like all call records, only incoming, only outgoing, date, and time easily.
- Share the recording in Bluetooth, Message, etc.
- Play, save and delete call recordings
- Ignore the recording for specific contact or phone number
- Add Caller’s Phone Number to Contacts
- View call history
- Record your call(s) in MP3, WAV, MP4, AMR, or 3GPP format.
- Multiple select, delete, send
- White list
- Show the name and photo of the contact
- Excluded Numbers
- Password protection of recordings
- Different recording modes by number, contact, contact, or simply selected contacts
- Automatically on the device’s speaker for better quality voice recording.
Download and install from the Google Play Store Call Recorder, you can do it from the following link
Open Call Recorder immediately and the app will ask you to grant some permissions, press Allow for each one.
Changing the format and bitrate. To change the format press the mp3 icon and select the one you want. You can also press the icon next to the mp3 icon to select the bitrate, the higher it is, the better the quality of the recording. And that’s it, you can record your Whatsapp calls automatically. Enjoy!
Call Recorder for Whatsapp is one of those wonderful apps that fulfills its purpose. We are pleased to bring you apps like this every day. Remember to keep checking back for more tips and tricks for your Android device.