Hello! The installation of a new operating system is an essential process. Indeed, Windows does not escape this reality. In the past there were times when people bought the physical resources to install the system. Now, in the middle of the internet age, we can directly download the installation files. For this reason, it is very important to have tools to create bootable disks to install Windows 10. For this reason, it is very important to have tools to create bootable disks to install Windows 10. If you have never done this task before, you will think it is complicated. But don’t worry, today we will see how to create a Bootable Windows 10 USB / DVD Installer.
Using the Windows 10 media creation tool.
We will start by using a classic and safe tool. Microsoft provides a tool that allows you to download the ISO of Windows 10. But it also allows you to prepare a bootable USB or DVD. So we will detail the process step by step:
- Download the tool from this link.
- Run it like any other program for Windows
- Please accept the terms of the license.
- Then click on Create Installation Media for another PC.
- Please select the language, architecture and edition of the ISO to download
- In the next step it is essential to use a USB with at least 8 GBs capacity.
- Then select the USB memory stick. Press continue.
- The download of the ISO will begin immediately. After the download is finished, the wizard will create the bootable media. Don’t worry, it is an unattended process.
Using Windows USB / DVD Download Tool.
This is an old but still functional tool provided by Microsoft. Despite being designed for Windows 7, it works perfectly with Windows 10. Let’s see how it works.
- First you need the .NET Framework 2.0
- The tool can be downloaded from this link.
- Obviously you need a USB stick of at least 8 GB.
- Please run the tool
- Download the Windows 10 ISO from here.
- From the program, select the ISO
- After selecting the ISO, click on USB and finally start the creation.
I have left this method for last, but not because it is the worst. On the contrary, Rufus is one of the most reliable alternatives to create USB bootable files for almost any operating system. You can download it for free from this link. Also, there is an installable and a portable version. In addition, unlike the above-mentioned options, Rufus consists of a single working window. From there it is possible to manage all the elements necessary for the process. In addition, unlike the above-mentioned options, Rufus consists of a single working window. From there it is possible to manage all the elements necessary for the process. See how it works!
- Download it here.
- Select the USB device
- Sets the Boot selection. ISO in this case
- Select the previously downloaded Windows ISO.
- You can change the volume label and the system file type.
- Finally, press Start to begin the process.
In this way we have seen how to create a Bootable Windows 10 USB Installer. From now on you have a tool to start installing Windows on your computer. As you can see, it is a simple process with no major complications. All right, this is all for now. Soon we will be offering other interesting tips about Windows 10. Bye