Osradar regularly publishes guest posts from experts who can provide unique and useful perspectives to our readers on news, trends, emerging technologies, and other areas of interest related to tech innovation.
To submit a guest post, please send it to the appropriate Topics:
- Fresh news
- Linux /Windows/Mac Review/Tutorials
- Reviews Software/ hardware
- web developments
We’ll respond as quickly as we can to your email, but due to time constraints, we aren’t always able to provide feedback on rejected stories. We get a lot of submissions, and we publish only the best.
Here are our guidelines:
- Guest columns usually run about 800 words.
- Make a strong, clear argument supported by examples, details, and/or data.
- Avoid long introductions; get straight to the point.
- Be sure to include a headline.
- Be sure to include an author bio, including details on your background and expertise that make it clear why your opinion on the topic should count to readers.
- If you’re not the author, be sure to tell us what organization you work for and spell out your relationship to the author.
- We do not accept simultaneous submissions, but in rare instances we will consider previously published articles.
- Original and information-rich articles (Will not accept spun content)
- It’s great to include images to illustrate key points in your story. But please only include images that you have rights to or that are available under creative commons license. Be sure to include image credits and links.
- Please don’t send your story as a PDF — send it to us in a format that’s easy to edit (Google docs for all GamesBeat posts please, Word, paste it into email, etc).
- If you’re sending a press release or other news, the email addresses above are not the right contact points. Please send any press releases, interview requests, or news tips to Osradar news team at [email protected]
- NO Casino NO Dating NO Porn related Topics